Trissential’s software Quality services include our Quality Kickstart. In short, this quick testing method is used to align your quality maturity with your business goals and organizational strategy.
Our team facilitates discovery workshops to help us understand your Quality needs at a strategic, technical, and resource level. In other words, our goal is to use our software quality services to meet you where you are today. Above all, we will provide pragmatic and practical solutions that will help you digitalize your Quality practice.
What are the outcomes? We will prepare a Quality strategy and roadmap that will provide you with a clear understanding of where you land on the Quality maturity scale. For instance, we will articulate your:
- Alignment between organizational and project Quality goals
- Technical complexities and their impacts on your Quality outcomes
- Roles and responsibilities
- Strengths and improvement opportunities
- Quality service area gaps
How long will it take? More often then not, Trissential completes the Quality Kickstart assessment in a few 2-hour workshops. However the timeline is dependent on your schedule and resource availability.
Who is involved? Our software Quality services include your PMO, BAs, Tech Leads, Architects, and Quality Leadership.
Schedule your assessment
We see Quality differently
Trissential’s software quality services enable organizations to deliver Quality while reducing overall Business Risk. Our clients measure success through low brand and value damaging production issues, high confidence in releases and low support costs. To clarify, we’re not one-size-fits-all. Instead, Trissential meets you where your organization is on your Quality journey, whatever level you’re at.
Our Software Quality Services Core Beliefs
- Quality is everyone’s responsibility.
- It is no longer acceptable for Quality to be an afterthought in today’s business climate.
- Quality can be done effectively, transparently, and at a reasonable cost.
- Meeting our clients where they’re at to deive innovative, practical, and continuous improvement in Quality outcomes.